IF YOU WANT TO FRANCHISE YOUR BUSINESS…
WE CAN HELP YOU “BUILD” IT RIGHT.
We have successfully franchised businesses for over 20 years and have started, grew and sold our own franchise systems.
More importantly, we understand that starting a franchise can be risky, intimidating, time-consuming and expensive.
But, franchising does generate exponential growth and wealth, provided you do it right, and work with the right firm.
SHOULD YOU BE STARTING A FRANCHISE?
Franchising is an ideal method for expanding some businesses, but not all businesses. Our CEO’S book can help you determine if it’s right for your business. Starting a franchise isn’t for everyone. Discover if it’s right for you.
Request a FREE copy (it sells for $25 on Amazon) here as our gift to help you get started.
BUILDING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
Our Franchise Development Process is designed to provide you REAL results, not just a pile of agreements, manuals and promises that need immediate improvement.
Working together you can expect that:
- Your franchise can fully provide the financial and professional rewards you deserve.
- Your franchise offerings can be enjoyed by customers nationwide.
- You can spend your time beyond the day-to-day operations of your current business.
- You will have a definitive exit strategy to reap your final rewards.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PROJECT
Working together, we promise to:
- Make certain you understand what, and why we are doing something.
- Make certain you can cancel any agreement with us at any time.
- Make certain you are fully satisfied with each project phase before moving to the next.
- Make certain your franchise offering is structured ethically and fairly.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? A LOT!
Working with an experienced franchise development firm is vital to franchising success.
Choosing the wrong firm WILL cause damage to your business.
Common risks from poor franchise development:
Loss of development capital
Damage to your Brand
Loss of system value
Regulatory and legal risks
Inability to sell franchises
Total Franchise Failure
We Believe Some Videos are Worth 10,000 Words
Watch our informative video on Why (& How) To Franchise Your
WHAT’S MY FRANCHISE DEVELOPMENT OPTIONS?
We believe in meeting our clients’ where they are, and for that, there is no one size fits all when it comes to new franchise development.
We are confident you will find one of our development options ideal for building your perfect franchise.
The Franchise Builders provided complete franchise development services for our company 10 years ago, and we still rely on them for everything "Franchising". I recommend them to anyone newly entering franchising and as a resources as they grow.
Assisted Living Locators began working with The Franchise Builders and Ralph Massetti over 12 years ago when initially developing our franchise system and we have consistently relied on TFB to help us evolve into a capable and successful Franchisor.