Our Franchise Development Process
Our exclusive “flat-rate & all-in” development process includes:
Laying the groundwork for your new franchise begins with an exhaustive analysis of your current business and an evaluation of your franchise goals, such as:
Current Business Analysis
- Initial Consultation and Franchise Feasibility Review.
- Kick-off Meeting to last approximately one-to-two work days.
- Review of Customer’s existing business model and presentation of initial Franchise Builder’s Strategic and Operational Recommendations.
- Discussion of ideal Business Entity for new Franchise Corporation.*
- Trademark Status Reporting and Naming Studies (if required).
- Preparation and filing of Incorporation documents, including Articles of Incorporation.*
- Review of current business Financial Statements and Profit & Loss Reports.
Franchise Development Factors
- Preparation and submission of trademark, copyright and business patent applications.*
- Discussion and Determination of the following factors:
- Franchisor/Franchisee Obligations
- Franchisee Investment Requirements
- Royalties and Franchisee Fees
- Earning Estimates
- Marketing/Trademark Usage & Guidelines
- Handling Franchisee Disputes
- Agreement Term & Renewal Factors
- Terminating Problem Franchisees
- Operation Study and the preparation of the Franchise Operations Manual.
- Preparation of the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and Franchise Agreement.*
- Preparation and submission of franchise registration applications to requested states.*
- Territory Development Sales Training, Sales Forecasting and Sales Compliance Sessions.
Branding, Creative and Marketing
Strategic branding, creative and marketing services set your franchise apart. We take a comprehensive approach to develop an effective image for your franchise, both by marketing to potential franchise investors as well as the target consumer base. Everything you need to successfully market your franchise is addressed, including:
- Initial Branding Analysis and Recommendations.
- Determination of critical branding and business points of competitive differentiation.
- Completion of a Naming Study (if trademark or marketing issues require name change).
- Development or update of new or existing Logo and Brand Identity.
- Development of new or updated Business System (Business Cards, Letterhead, etc.)
- Development of new or updated Graphics Standards for use with franchise brand development.
- Development of creative layouts for use with new Website and Collateral / Brochure(s).
- Re-work of existing Collateral / Brochure(s) pieces to reflect new or update Graphics Standard.
- Comprehensive Copywriting Services for consistent messaging on existing and new franchise Collateral / Brochure(s) and Website.
- Design and Copywriting new Franchise Sales Brochure.
- Preparation of print pieces for our Print Builder® Collateral Printing and Fulfillment System.
Included Technology Solutions:
As a client of our franchise development package, your new franchise system will have access to and use of our proprietary technology offerings as part of the development process (on-going nominal hosting and implementation fees are billed to franchisees).
These include our entire suite of technology solutions, including:
Corporate Websites and Franchisee Websites
An integrated franchisee website solution, Site Builder provides individual franchises with a powerful, localized website solution (Sitelets) – all under the control of the franchisor. Site Builder is guaranteed to empower your franchisees and increase your system revenue.
Electronic Collaboration and Document Distribution
Strengthen the franchisor/franchisee relationship with Team Builder, an integrated Intranet system that combines essential real-time messaging with sophisticated communication tools.
Online Marketing Collateral Distribution System
Help your franchisees help themselves. With Print Builder, our web-based ad creation and digital printing solution, individual franchise locations can get high-quality, customizable, brand-compliant marketing materials printed and delivered directly to their door.
All that you’ll need – For as long as you’ll need it. Our proprietary Franchise Technology Solutions allow you to not only offer your franchise system industry leading automation, but permit you to focus management on growing your franchise rather than worrying that your technology will become inferior.